COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFO
1. White Fluffy does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our company.
2. When you register as a user and make a purchase on White Fluffy website, the personal information we collect may include your name, delivery address, email address, mobile number, etc.
3. The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from White Fluffy
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
4. We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
5. When you register as a user on White Fluffy website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
6. Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.